Elizabeth (Liz)'s Reviews > Sempre

Feb 28, 2012

bookshelves: 5-star-reads, favorites, ya-new-adult-read, ebook-read
Read from July 28 to 30, 2012

Holy freaking wow......

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sempre.

07/28
5.0% "I wasn't entirely sure what to expect with this, but it's much different than I had even anticipated. Riveting though...."
07/28
14.0% "Wow.....psycho much, Dr. DeMarco?! Scary dude!"
04/07 marked as: read

Kristen I know, right?! I love this book!

Elizabeth (Liz) Kristen wrote: "I know, right?! I love this book!"

OMG, Kristen, this is one of the best books EVER! Absolutely riveting!!

Kristen The author is working on a sequel. It won't be in this book's h/h pov though. There is still a lot left to this amazing story! You don't even know!

Elizabeth (Liz) Kristen wrote: "The author is working on a sequel. It won't be in this book's h/h pov though. There is still a lot left to this amazing story! You don't even know!"

I was SO hoping there would be more!! That's what I was thinking as soon as it ended! That makes my day! Thanks for telling me:)

Kristen You're welcome, sweetie.

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Nice one E! You can't get more self explanatory than that review. :)

Elizabeth (Liz) Wendy wrote: "Nice one E! You can't get more self explanatory than that review. :)"

Ha! I don't even know where I'd start to write a review on this one! I left a comment for you under your selection of this book. You have to give this one a try! Unbelievably good!

Karla This was great Elizabeth, and I had a hard time with a review too. Kristen actually gifted me the book, because she wanted me to read it...she's such a sweetie. I couldn't stop thinking about these characters for days, weeks afterwards and when I see someone else has read it, it just stirs up all those emotions again, especially about (view spoiler).

Nyrae Dawn Such an incredible story!

Elizabeth (Liz) I get you, Karla, believe me! I think I'm obsessed with this story now:-)

Elizabeth (Liz) Nyrae, I completely agree!