Amarzyciel's Reviews > Infinity

U_50x66
Feb 28, 12

bookshelves: hmm-it-s-ok-i-guess
read count: 1

what number in dark hunter nick show up? (I am curious)

I know kenyon as author of adult romance novel which is a genre I hated (I hate most romance genre)

So I find myself able to put up with this book,not much romance in there, but...I so wish they could stop talking/doing unrelated/unnecessary stuff and get to the point and better yet more actions!!
the story has a really slow progress due to too much conversation. I think that the author should write in-depth about the character, one that makes the reader feel what the character feel.

(view spoiler)

I liked the idea of the story, it's just...so slow progress and the way the action is written...for some reason I don't feel the tension of the urgency in the climax, it just feel flat to me.

Overall,
this book is good for passing time, the fact I finish this book is already amazing enough.
It lack climax build up, I don't feel any tension when the zombie attack, I was like "zombie come attacking, they fight, and win, the end" nothing that actually riled me up, attract me deep into the story.

I feel nothing from this book, it's just another story to pass time. that's it.

hmm maybe i should try the dark hunter series,good thing it's stand alone each book, though I don't think I could finish it with all those romance in there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infinity.