Nawnee's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Mar 12, 12

bookshelves: authors-i-m-addicted-to, books-i-couldn-t-put-down, hot-and-steamy-yum-yum
Recommended to Nawnee by: I did
Recommended for: Everyone
Read on February 28, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 2

I've been waiting for a new Lords of the Underworld book for what seems like forever, and boy was the wait worth it. Not only is the cover the hottest one yet and that's saying something since all the books have great cover art. This book answers questions that we've had since this series started, it wraps up story lines and creates a few new ones. I seriously hope she's not done with this series yet her writing is so beautifully put together it breathes across the pages of her books and sweeps you into a totally different world where gods are at war and angels and demons are real. I love this series because its about so many things, but I am partial to the love stories and redemption the Lords get. Not only does this book have tons of action but the hot and steamy romance that's going on sets the pages on fire. This book is Paris's story and boy is he due a happily ever after ending he's put so many other people before his own wants and needs which is funny considering the demon he has housed in his body. None of Gena's books are just about one of the lords we get to see in every book what's happening with the lords and other much loved characters that surround them. There is so much going on in this book I feel like more happens that in any of the other books in this series. The plot is great and twist so unexpectedly I almost fell over with some of the plot twists that happen in this book. For avid readers of this series you will love this book and cry out for more as soon as it's done. For readers looking for a new series you really need to check this out it's one of the best paranormal romance series I've come across, Gena Showalter really knows how to set a story and leave you wanting more.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

02/28/2012 "Paris's story'!! I'm starting this first probe will not sleep tonight. Who needs sleep when they have The Lords of The Underworld to hang with"
02/28/2012
65.0% "this book has some of the funniest lines in it I've been dying with laughter :)"
02/28/2012
82.0% "I'm almost done and I'm sad I don't want to be done yet :( here's one of the funniest quotes ever. “That’s gratitude for you. So anyway, “That’s gratitude for you. So anyway, come on, come in, and meet your nephew and niece, Murder and Mayhem. Or, if you want to call them by their nicknames, and I’m sure you will the moment they get their mitts on you, Pistol and Shank.”----William quote"
show 5 hidden updates…

message 1: by Dana (new)

Dana Alma I really have to pick up this series, everyone tells me how good it is. Terrific review, Nawnee!