Edina Rose's Reviews > Possibilities

4520379
Mar 04, 12

Recommended for: Everyone
Read from February 29 to March 04, 2012

Beautifully crafted short story about two men who have HIV.

The beginning was a bit slow, not very catching but soon it picked up and when it did, everything was 100%.
I consider this one of the best and most thoughtful short stories in MM romance, in the same class as Henry and Jim. They both deal with a serious subject ( in H & J it was Alzheimer). They both paint the feelings/emotions of the characters with an economy and a wise selection of words and actions. And the light angst is balanced by the positive tone and the happy moments.

Very romantic and spirit lifting without being unrealistic or too sweet. Recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Possibilities.

Quotes Edina Liked

Kaje Harper
“What's the rule for fighting? Hit the soft parts with your hand and the hard parts with a utensil?”
Kaje Harper, Possibilities
tags: humour

02/29/2012
26.0% "Oh sweetie"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami Yeah, this one is a winner. It is a 5-stars read for me too, and I don't give that perfect rating often *grin*

Edina Rose A winner, indeed. I already know I'll re-read it. So have you found a book you like enough to finish? Hold on, weren't you supposed to focus on academics? :)

message 3: by Ami (last edited Mar 04, 2012 03:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami Psssst, it IS Sunday, Edina, I totally deserve NOT reading text books today :-). Monday is coming soon though, since it is already night time here and you will see me updating my status with hiding Kindle again *lol*.

I am currently on M/F mood, a paranormal romance. But Kaje Harper has a release next week, and I will be looking forward to that.

Edina Rose Lol. Academia girl. :) And yes, the new Kaje seems interesting.