Ashley's Reviews > Everlasting

Everlasting by Alyson Noel

6432032
Feb 26, 2012

bookshelves: fantasy, fiction, not-so-much, paranormal-romance, young-adult, march
Read from February 26 to March 05, 2012

With Haven and Roman out of the way, lost in the depths within shadowland, Ever and Damen have everything they could have possibly wanted, each other.. but there is one thing that they are missing the antidote that they long for that has kept them from the night they most loath. Ever must go on a journey into the not-so-good side of summerland alone to discover her true destiny, the reason why Ever and Damen can't be together. Ever unlocks secrets of her past neither her nor Damen knew about. Will Ever find her way back to Damen or will she loose her self into the swamps of the shadowland.

I picked up this book because it was the continuing book to the series i was reading and it was the conclusion of the series.

I finished this book because i needed something to read and i had this one.

I recommend this book to anyone who has read the series, you would have to start off from book 1 or you'd be very confused.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everlasting.

02/26/2012
37.0% "i kinda feel sorry for Jude. Why is damen so determined to stay immortal?"
03/04/2012
57.0% "I'm glad that Ever finally chose to take the journey she was mean't to take, instead of listening to Damen"
03/05/2012
100.0% "the series is done :( i didn't like how the book ended..do they still have they're powers? Will end up together in another life? How is Damen still alive he's been around for hundreds of yrs"