Smut Junkie's Reviews > Mine to Hold

Mine to Hold by Shayla Black

Jun 09, 12

bookshelves: favorties-2012, friends-to-lovers, hot-heroes, own-it, read-in-2012, second-chance, series, smut
Read from June 05 to 09, 2012

I would love to write an awesome review of this book....but sadly I don't think I can find the right words to say how much I FREAKIN' LOVE this series! LOVE Shayla Black! LOVE the Wicked Lovers! LOVE Tyler! LOVE Delany (and Seth)! All joking aside - this is one of my favorite series and I have been waiting for this book to release! I was only aggravated that I didn't have enough time to start reading it the day it arrived on my doorstep!!!

Shayla Black has created such an amazing series, with characters that you just fall in love with, and this newest addition is no exception. She blends a great storyline, filled with exciting drama, with HOT, HOT, MELT YOUR PANTIES OFF SEX - a perfect combination in my opinion. We got to know Tyler in the other books, so I already kind of loved him, but this book really brought out a side of him that filled my heart up! I LOVE his 'caveman' tendencies and his refusal to let Delany go, no matter how much she tried to talk herself out of letting herself fall for him all over again, which was really a moot point, since she never stopped loving him in the first place!

My only complaint?? Don't want to wait for the next book in this series! Write faster Shayla, pretty please??!!!! ;)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine to Hold.

06/05/2012 page 27
8.0% "DAMN I LOVE Tyler! And you know....I am so ready to read this book, but then I get stressed out about it knowing that when I've read all 337 pages of it it'll be over and then I'll be waiting for the next one to come out! THAT makes me sad! Pathetic, isn't it??!"
06/05/2012 page 27

message 1: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill I just read the first one of this series.I have the others to read, guess I better get cracking.

Smut Junkie HOLY CRAP! This is seriously one of my FAVORITE series! Get crackin' girl! ;) And if your on FB you can join the page and keep getting more and more stories written by the 'characters' (fan fiction I guess, but it's pretty darn good!)....one of my favorite places to visit on a daily basis! ;)

Stacy One of the best series in this genre bar-none! Love the way she writes and the characters she creates!

Smut Junkie I know, right??! I seriously adore this series! Now I have the itch to read it from book one because I LOVE Jack and Morgan....but my TBR pile is SO huge....

Stacy Have you read any of her other books? I think she has a PNR series if I'm not mistaken.

Smut Junkie She does...and it's good! I have them sitting on my shelf, but I've only read the first in the series so far and really liked it! I like her a lot!!

message 7: by ~ Becs ~ (new) - added it

~ Becs ~ Great review. I really must pick this series up again - I've only read the first one.