Danni's Reviews > Artistic Appeal

Artistic Appeal by Andrew  Grey

Feb 26, 12

bookshelves: m-m-romance-read
Read in February, 2012

I finished Legal Artistry and just continued on to this book. Brian has taken over the case that his good friend and co-worker Gerald was working on, to bring back a number of paintings that belong to Gerald´s lover, Dieter. Brian is recently divorced and has admitted to himself that he is gay, but what is most important to him at the moment is to care for his young daughter. Then he meets Nicolai, a deaf art-restorer, and although he tries, he just can´t stay away from him. The two guys really hit it off and they like each other, but starting a relationship isn´t always easy. Brian has to convince Nicolai that he wont loose the indepence he worked so hard at building up again after breaking up with his last partner. Nicolai on the other hand has to show Brian that they can all be a new family, Nicolai, Brian and his daughter. This along with two mad exes and a big court case hanging over them.

Again this was such a pleasant read. I love the way Andrew Grey writes and the characters he creates. The characters have enough insecurities and issues to make them feel real, but without the read being to angsty for me. I love Nicolai and Brian together and how they become a family.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Artistic Appeal.