Arlena's Reviews > Walking with Elephants

Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating 5
Blog Review For: GMTA
Review:

"Walking With Elephants" by Karen S. Bell was a very good read for me.
Believe me when I say the name of this Book and Cover will throw you
because I was truly in for a different ride until I read this novel and was Truly Surprised!

I was able to relate to many of the thoughts of Ms. Bell. Many times
women such as Suze Hall who is a middle aged woman are presented with life....husband, children,housework, job(corporate world) and then there are friends... even an ex lover(former flame). Truly Suze was stressed to the Max!

This story was truly a real one in that it really showed just what happens in real life to many of... us women. Many women today are faced with a lots of basic life...work and family issues. How we handle them are sometime very interesting ....as in Suze's case.

I found myself laughing so hard at a lot as I read this novel... for I found it completely honest in more ways than one. How Suze handles everything makes this truly a interesting read. The author really did a wonderful job at showing emotions, making us laugh out loud, to frustrations, to angry and even some sympathy.

Truly being Suze for a day will be a real ride... whether its in the workplace,sex fantasies, or the hard working mom.... you will enjoy this read.

"Walking With Elephants" was truly a good read and I am sure if you are
a working mom now or in the past... you are able relate to Suze and will definitely enjoy this fun read.

Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.probo...
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Walking with Elephants.

message 1: by Dac (new)