Sian's Reviews > This is a Love Story

This is a Love Story by Jessica    Thompson

Apr 29, 12

bookshelves: read-2012
Read from April 22 to 26, 2012

I started this not expecting a lot from the blurb I admit but it actually still managed not to live up to any expectations.

I found the 2 main characters really annoying. Nick is meant to be 27/28 in this book, yet he basically comes across as a teenager the whole way through. I know guys are immature but this immature? my hubby is 27 and doesnt act like this.
Sienna acted the age she was meant to but also found the storyline of them supposedly being "in love" with each other silly. They both get with other people etc yet still love each other and yet are less than honest with each other about anything in their lives.

After about 120 pages I gave up as I found them both too annoying and so I decided to cut my losses and start on my next one.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is a Love Story.

Comments (showing 1-4)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Eyehavenofilter How do you find the time to read SO many books?

message 3: by Sian (new) - rated it 1 star

Sian I have hardly read any recently. Got readers block as am 8 months pregnant and so tired at times i can barely concentrate on the pages :P

Eyehavenofilter Wow... But I see you reading ALL the time....I just can't keep up with you!

message 1: by Sian (new) - rated it 1 star

Sian i have always got something on the go :) 1 book a week is bad for me, but thats what i try to read. I wont have much time for it in another month and a half so trying to get as much in now as i can :)