Sandy's Reviews > The Sixty-Eight Rooms

The Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone

Feb 26, 12

bookshelves: library, ya
Read in February, 2012

This enchanting story of Jack and Ruthie reminded me of so many different stories that I had read and it also took me back to the days of The Littles that I used to watch on TV. How I used to dream about being miniature and sneaking around being unnoticed while others went about their day not even giving me a second glance. Oh, how my life would be so much more fun and adventurous! When Jack discovers a key at the Art Institute in Chicago he hopes that it will lead to a great adventure but never in his wildest dreams did he believe that what he would soon discover would open up his eyes to something totally amazing. With his best friend Ruthie at his side they embark on an adventure that will change their lives forever. The key is the answer and it holds many secrets and between the two of them, they bring out the best in each other. Geared towards the younger reader, this book leads the reader on a magical ride with history and adventure to keep the pages turning. To the creative mind, further adventures of what lies beyond the rooms are yours for the taking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sixty-Eight Rooms.