Barbara Derksen's Reviews > Presumed Dead

Presumed Dead by Barbara Ann Derksen

Apr 19, 12

(Review from the author)
bookshelves: my-books

The twists and turns in Barbara’s novels provide many hours of entertaining food for thought. I’ve become a fan and a collector. –Shirley Reynolds, Colorado—

I read Presumed Dead first but then had to have Vanished. The Wilton/Strait Mystery series are my new favorites. Barbara’s plots keep a person guessing all the way through. –Denise Sassman, Storm Lake Iowa—

Ted Dekker is one of my favourite authors. Barbara’s books are as exciting, and hard to put down as his. –Mandy, Manitoba—

My son has had a problem reading all his life: has never completed a whole book…until he picked up Presumed Dead. He couldn’t put it down and now wants the other two in the series, -Irene Schultz, Portage La Prairie -

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Presumed Dead.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Author (new) - added it

Author Viktoria thanks for recommending def will go over it

Barbara Derksen I'm sure you'll like this series. Vanished is the 1st, then Presumed Dead, and Fear Not. Silence - book 4 - will be released this spring. Each mystery is complete in each book though, so you don't need to read all four. You won't find out what happens to my protagonists until book 4 though. If you get it, please post a review on Goodreads and Amazon.

message 3: by Author (new) - added it

Author Viktoria Love cliffhanger book and mystery sound like my kind of book
i can't wait to read it thanks
if you have time you can go over my first self published book Lilith's Awakening