Sean Tay's Reviews > Run for Your Life

Run for Your Life by James Patterson

Feb 26, 2012

Why I decided to read this book: I've known for some time that the author James Patterson has thrilling books so I searched around the library for this particular author and eventually found this book which was worth the looking.

This book fits under my 'Your Own Choice' section of my bingo board since it has no other genres that it would fit into.The categories it would've gone into are crime,adventure,mystery,thriller which i didn't have in my bingo board.

My favourite quote from the book is:He was the Teacher;the world was his students... and class was about to begin.I liked it because it added suspense to the story and it thrilled my imagination as the story progressed and I remembered the quote.

Something new I learned from this story is that James Patterson doesn't only write fantasy teen books like Maximum Ride,he also has the skill to write a wonderful thriller crime story like this one.The way he describes the setting and how the characters interact makes him one of the best authors out there that I know of.

A character or setting in this book that was interesting to me was the main character Michael Bennett, the detective.the way he juggles between the dangerous detective side of his life... and balances it with the many kids and family he has, its amazing!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Run for Your Life.