Emily's Reviews > Scorched Skies

Scorched Skies by Samantha Young

Mar 27, 12

bookshelves: favorites, kindle
Read from March 22 to 27, 2012

Amazing! The perfect blend of action and romance! I loved this book from start to finish.

We get to know the characters better in this book and we learn more about the Jinn world that Ari has become so significant in. I find that I really enjoy reading things from Ari’s perspective, she is likeable and life-like and she definitely matured in this novel.

I am generally not into romance novels, but this book has me absolutely in love with one of the characters (I don’t want to tell you who and spoil it). While there is a lot of to and fro happening, I find it believable and felt that it helped build the anticipation.

The action in this book is perfect and complements the overall series well (or what I imagine is the “big plot” of the series). There is an obvious cliff hanger at the end of the book, but I don’t mind because I am seriously dying for more!

I loved this book so much, that it has earned a coveted spot on my "favorites" list. I will be pre-ordering the next book in this series, it is just too good to resist.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Scorched Skies.