Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > All I Ever Wanted

All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins

Feb 25, 12

Read in February, 2012

Callie Grey is a funny, spontaneous girl who is madly in love with her boss, Mark. He was the first kiss when they were teenagers. After a short fling with Mark she is even more in love. To her surprise when she turns thirty, he gives her a gift but also tells her, he is dating the next company heiress. She is devastated, decides to flee the office and get her new license. At the DMV she cries in line and makes phone calls to her sister and friend. The guy behind her is upset at her "verbal diarrhea". Although, he can't be that bad if he has a handkerchief to lend.
She decides maybe it's time for a new love, goes on a couple of internet dates and makes her dog visit the new hunk of a vet. To her surprise the new Vet is the guy in line from the DMV, Dr Ian McFarland. He is not warm like Dr Kumar, the old Vet. He may need help with a new campaign to help him gain more clients. Little by little they get to know each other and a more than a friendship begins. But Mark may want her back.
I loved this book. After finishing reading it I just wished the characters were real. It also made me cry but not as much as her prior books. The dogs are always a plus. Love her relationship with her Grandfather.
Another winner book by Mrs Higgins.
4/5 Fangs
cross posted at my blog http://mrsleifs.blogspot

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Ever Wanted.