Joy's Reviews > Anastasia Forever

Anastasia Forever by Joy Preble

Feb 25, 2012

(Review from the author)

I am so excited for you all to read book 3 of the DREAMING ANASTASIA trilogy. And yeah, I wrote it. And yeah, I love it. Hope you do, too. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anastasia Forever.

message 1: by Valia (new)

Valia Lind I love that you write about Anastasia (not that Im biased being from St. Petersburg or anything) :-)

message 2: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Valia wrote: "I love that you write about Anastasia (not that Im biased being from St. Petersburg or anything) :-)"

I hope you continue to enjoy in book 3 ! :)

message 3: by Valia (new)

Valia Lind Joy wrote: "Valia wrote: "I love that you write about Anastasia (not that Im biased being from St. Petersburg or anything) :-)"

I hope you continue to enjoy in book 3 ! :)"

I cant wait to read it! The cover is gorgeous btw!

message 4: by Thalia (new) - added it

Thalia Pretty sure I'm going to die waiting for this to come out. It feels like I've gone so long without some Ethan/Anne love. <3

message 5: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Thalia wrote: "Pretty sure I'm going to die waiting for this to come out. It feels like I've gone so long without some Ethan/Anne love. <3"

Soon! And I'm giving away a copy of the arc on my blog right now!

message 6: by Thalia (new) - added it

Thalia Thanks so much! Entering right now! (:

Alix  [Semi-Hiatus] As a self-proclaimed "Romanov nerd" I was wondering what Romanov nonfiction books you read before writing this trilogy. It' s not totally my type of book, but it did inspire the story I'm writing now.
Thanks,
Neurotic_Princess_Maria

message 8: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy Hi Neurotic_Princess_Maria--

For the ANASTASIA series, my research focus was on both the Romanovs as well as on Russian fairy tales--the tales themselves and Russian fairy tale structure, which is a very specific form. One excellent Romanov site that leads you to so many other primary sources is the Alexander Palace website. Here's the link to the discussion guide for the series, which also includes a brief, but not all inclusive bibliography: http://joypreble.com/DreamingAnastasi...