Kathryn's Reviews > The Light Tamer

The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson

Feb 25, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, pnr, ya, favorites, arc
Read from April 22 to 23, 2012

ARC from Author Devyn Dawson

I am so happy that I have had the opportunity to read The Light Tamer. Devyn Dawson has brought us a new tale to the world of YA paranormal and as soon as I met Jessie, I was hooked. She is such a vibrant, spunky girl that even though she has home issues and finds herself and her mom moving to live with her grandmother; her whole life becomes explosive.
What do I mean by explosive? Lets just say that Jessie meets an old summer friend, Caleb, and fireworks are minor compared to the sparks these two give off. What a relationship! And to top it off, the are both Light Tamers. So, you are asking me, what is a Light Tamer? That is what makes this book even more interesting, the concept that Devyn designed for this world is unique and refreshing. What these young people have to endure to make sure they are safe and find strength in ways that show their true character is phenomenal.
The Light Tamer is a fun, quick, exhilarating, romantic, and such a delight to read. I definitely recommend this book and hope that you go and get yourself a copy today!!

www.tsktskwhattoread2.blogspot.com
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Light Tamer.

04/23/2012