Kay's Reviews > The Courage to Love

The Courage to Love by Samantha Kane

Feb 24, 12

bookshelves: ebooks
Read in September, 2008 — I own a copy

4 ½ Stars! ~ Wow … I love this author’s voice. This is a compelling story of love and forbidden desires. Though her emotional scars run deep, Kate is a very strong heroine. She’s more afraid for Jason and Tony’s reputations should she marry one of them, then for her own as wife to both men. At the beginning of the book, Jason and Tony slowly become aware that by sharing Kate sexually they are also making love to each other. There’s no angst in this story with sexual hang-ups from the men. They just slowly awaken to realize that they’ve loved and desired each other all along. And though the lovemaking is very explicit and yes, often male / male and ménage, it’s not all sex – there are intense emotions. There is a subplot with a villain, the man who abused Kate, stalking and causing trouble for the trio. This wasn’t resolved and clearly set to continue in the next book of this series. This is Samantha Kane’s debut and it’s incredible. What a remarkable talent and I’m eager to read the stories of more Brothers in Arms.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Courage to Love.