B.j.'s Reviews > The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes: 37 Short Stories Plus a Complete Novel

The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
7670301
's review
Feb 24, 12

bookshelves: currently-reading

This book contains 75% of the original Sherlock Holmes stories by Arthur Conan Doyle, I hope to eventually find the other 25% original stories to complete my collection. Sherlock Holmes is one of the few existing mystery series that focuses on more than just murder mysteries.
likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Original Illustrated Sherlock Holmes.
sign in »

No comments have been added yet.