Zero vi Britannia's Reviews > Heaven

Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto

M 50x66
Sep 18, 12

bookshelves: to-read, didn-t-have-to-read, bad-romance

At first, I was iffy about giving a low rating before the book came out. But then I saw that this has a 4.13 rating. Now I don't care.

Edit #1:
(view spoiler)
10 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven.

Melodramaticfool Not saying that virgin + virgin = perfect sex. But there isn't anything wrong with waiting, or two virgins having sex together.

Zero vi Britannia Melodramaticfool wrote: "Not saying that virgin + virgin = perfect sex. But there isn't anything wrong with waiting, or two virgins having sex together."

That's not my problem. My problem is that in stories where two virgins have sex, it's always perfect.

Melodramaticfool oh, well yeah. lol it's not always perfect.

message 4: by Celofán (new)

Celofán Didn't they mention something about Xavier not being a virgin on the first book? Anyways, I agree with you on the perfect thing.

Zero vi Britannia Celofán wrote: "Didn't they mention something about Xavier not being a virgin on the first book? Anyways, I agree with you on the perfect thing."

Probably, I didn't finish it.

Addie Ok. First to Zero vi Britannia: in books, sex is always perfect when the characters are 'in love' even if both or one is not a virgin. To prove my point, (my actual comment to this review is: ) Xavier is not a virgin. He did IT with his first girlfriend, the one who died. It is mentioned in Halo.

Addie Oh, an also mentioned in this book. Quote: Xavier's first girlfriend, the FIRST PERSON HE EVER MADE LOVE WITH ..." I rest my case.

message 8: by Celofán (new)

Celofán Bethany is, though. Should create some problems, I think.

Zero vi Britannia Addieborja wrote: "Ok. First to Zero vi Britannia: in books, sex is always perfect when the characters are 'in love' even if both or one is not a virgin. To prove my point, (my actual comment to this review is: ) Xav..."

I didn't finish the first book o I didn't get that far. Thanks though.

Addie Celofán wrote: "Bethany is, though. Should create some problems, I think."

I only said Xavier wasn't. And what do you mean by problems????

message 11: by Celofán (new)

Celofán Problems like nervousness, awkwardness, even a bit of pain if the girl is too shy. You could go ask some female teenagers (at the risk of sounding like a total creep). I doubt their experiences were even close to 'perfect', even if their male companion wasn't a virgin.