Cheryl's Reviews > Raising Boys with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy Sons

Raising Boys with ADHD by James W. Forgan

Feb 24, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: first-reads
Read on February 29, 2012

I have a friends with brothers who have ADD/ADHD, so reading this was really interesting. From the little bits of what I've seen, I can tell it's difficult, and sometimes exhausting. Any kind of book with a purpose to help ease their troubles is awesome. I didn't plan on keeping this book (I didn't plan on winning either! That was awesome.) for myself, but I did want to read it. I can sort of understand the subject more clearly now. YAY knowledge!

Clearly, James W. Forgan and Mary Anne Richey know what they are talking about, having first hand experience, both scientific and personal, on the subject. Raising Boys with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Healthy, Happy Sons is just PACKED with information, tips, and tactics. It's pretty inspirational, filled with words of wisdom, praise, and support. It's heaven sent, and it is one guide that WILL help.. For anyone who has a child(ren)or knows someone with a child(ren) with ADHD, check this rewarding book out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raising Boys with ADHD.