Zach Wade's Reviews > Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margaret Weis

M 50x66
Feb 26, 12

bookshelves: fantasy-buff

Dragons of the Autumn Twilight is the first book in the Dragonlance series which begins with the actual Chronicles Trilogy. It spawned several sequels and spinoffs that help make up a giant complicated web of a book series. This book though was extremely fun to read in that funny old school fantasy that became popular in the 70's and 80's with the rise of LotR and of course the Dungeons and Dragons games themselves. If you are any type of high fantasy buff that loves dealings with Men, Elves, and Dwarves, then I would HIGHLY recommend this book to you. I would say most modern and urban fantasy readers would not care for it but those are my typical genre of reading and I loved it. It really has a nostalgic feel to it and takes me back to a simpler time to where I read just for the plain enjoyment. A good friend recommended this book to me thinking I would enjoy it because of our love of fantasy and he could not have been more right. Fantasy Nerds get this book....NOW!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragons of Autumn Twilight.