Deniece's Reviews > Opal

Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

WTF?!?!?!?
I mean I knew deep down this might happen but really, Really Armentrout? Sighs. I can't even think straight right now, you're EVIL, pure EVIL I tell you! After everything really after all of the things that happened why would you put me through this?

My feelings are hurt like seriously! BUT I do love this Book, I Love this whole series. But that ending oh Holy hell idk what to say! :(

OkAY simmer down Deniece!

this book deserves every star it got. It was just that Good, the romance, the action, and Daemon oh god was he even more Awesome this book (teehee). I want but all of what happened has been eclipsed by the ending. You're wrong! Gah! And I don't think I have it in me to wait for the next installment. I need it like yesterday it would be greatly appreciated. Please pretty Please!!!!!

Okay so I have to stop spazzing out and get to the end, 5 stars of course I recommend this book/series to people, I've been telling book readers I know since Obsidian. It's awesome pure awesome you all should read it, I'm not kidding! DO IT!!!

Sighs...
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Opal.

12/29/2012 page 207
54.0% "OH WTH! I knew it wouldn't work! I knew it! Now I need to know who set it up! UGH"
12/29/2012 page 207
54.0% "Holy Cow!"
12/29/2012 page 261
68.0% "Its not Daemon you FOOL! Blake is a Sneaky bastard! I know it's him I just know it! Man and that's hella creepy if it is!"
12/29/2012 page 279
73.0% "Something is up with Ash & Dee!"
12/29/2012 page 292
76.0% "I knew it I freaking knew it!!!!!!!"

Kimm What!! You haven't read Opal yet? What r u waiting on? LoL

Deniece Lol it just got here today. I wish I was one of those fortunate readers who get books weeks early

Kimm I hope you like it...don't let anyone spoil it for you. I can't wait to read your reaction when your done!

Deniece Ooh you're making me extra excited to read it. its driving me crazy that I can't open it yet.

Kimm Sorry!! I am impressed with your willpower. Lend me some please!

Deniece I actually hid it away lol

Kimm lol! By the way girl, you look awesome in your new pic!!! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Deniece Thank you :) and same to you!

Jill Great review!I felt exactly the same, totally worth 5 stars, but arghhhhh what an ending!!

Deniece Jill wrote: "Great review!I felt exactly the same, totally worth 5 stars, but arghhhhh what an ending!!"

Thank you I'm surprised it was somewhat coherent lol I was (no I am) in shock. And we have to wait until July that's just awful

message 11: by Kimm (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimm I am cracking up right now!! I was waiting for what I knew would be an explosive outpouring of emotion and I wasn't disappointed..lol. It took me two weeks to get passed that ending. I had to read some happily ever afters to get my mind right..lol. The Opal depressed thread just gets longer daily. Glad you loved it! Now if you can turn your amazing willpower toward waiting till July...

Deniece Kimm wrote: "I am cracking up right now!! I was waiting for what I knew would be an explosive outpouring of emotion and I wasn't disappointed..lol. It took me two weeks to get passed that ending. I had to rea..."

Give me the titles of the happy books you read to get over it. I just dot think its possible OMG I went to sleep thinking about and woke up thinking about. Seriously I jumped up like Damn you Armentrout! Lol I don't even know, she gave me what I wanted and more with the romance to just do that smh. I don't think I'll make it to July I'm going to stalk her, and demand my a copy lol...

message 13: by Kimm (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kimm Girl, I had to grab some of the old "bodice rippers" off the shelf. The cheesy sappy romance that I used to hide from my mom when I was a teen fixed right up! I'm talking old school Julie Garwood and Johanna Lindsey.

Deniece Kimm wrote: "Girl, I had to grab some of the old "bodice rippers" off the shelf. The cheesy sappy romance that I used to hide from my mom when I was a teen fixed right up! I'm talking old school Julie Garwood..."

oh ok... I'm gong to just start all these book to movie books I have maybe that will keep my mind off of it