Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book 's Reviews > Play It Safe

Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley

Feb 26, 12

bookshelves: kristen-ashley
Read from February 23 to 26, 2012

Surprisingly this wasn't my favorite read from Ms. Ashley. But it was still a good read.

Characters:

Gray...cowboy, patient and all around good guy who does the right things.
Ivey...pool hustler who had a crappy childhood, therefore she's been on the road with her brother Casey for 10 years.

They meet, she wants him but knows she can't have him. They get together and it was a great 4 months for them until Ivey ups and leaves with brother for 7 years. Gray finds her in Vegas as a showgirl, he gets upset and then they meet up in 4 years when Ivey gets a phone call from Janie, former boss at bar in Mustang. Gray's about to lose his home and Ivey bails him out even though he doesn't want nothing to do with her. They find out why she left and from there they live out their HEA. For me, this was a short one compare to her other stories.

Favorite lines:

"You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen, Ivey,".

There was nothin' better than you.

"Say you love me, Ivey."
"I love you, Gray."

"Okay, you walk away from me, I watch your ass," I told him. "What do you watch when I walk away from you?"
"The prettiest thing I've ever seen."......LOVE that part!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play It Safe.

message 1: by ~V~ (new) - added it

~V~ Sheesh!!..you are on a roll with Kristen Ashley books!! LOL! ;)

Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book I know! LOL! I can't help myself. They are sooooo good!!