Carin's Reviews > Play It Safe

Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley

Feb 23, 2012

Read in February, 2012

I sort of feel like a broken record by repeating that this is another fantastic story by Kristen Ashley. Play It Safe tells the story of a young drifter, Ivey and the man that would turn her world around, Grayson Cody. As I have said in a lot of my book reviews on Kristen Ashley, when she gives you a plot twist, she doesn't go easy. By far, this twist, which happened a bit earlier than "normal", was the most dramatic for me. And, as I've already stated, it is really hard to put her stories down. However, I practically dropped my kindle and could not pick it back up for close to an hour. I simply didn't want to have happen what was happening! (I've also mentioned that I tend to get emotionally involved with her characters - it's REALLY hard not to!). I finally managed to pick the book and story back up and I certainly wasn't disappointed with how the story turned out.

Again - this is another story that I highly recommend. And, it's a definite must read for you KA fans.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play It Safe.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Nice review, Carin! PiS didn't work for me but I'm always happy to see 5-star ratings for KA's books! ^_^

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I know what you mean, Carin. I feel like a broken record, too. Very nice review!