Brianna Kilcrease's Reviews > Betrayal's Shadow

Betrayal's Shadow by K.H. LeMoyne

Mar 01, 12

Read from February 25 to 29, 2012

First Line: "A sonic crack followed by searing fire along Turen‘s shoulder blade shattered his resolve."

This series is full of so much potential! The idea of this story is brilliant and exciting. Guardians who are immortal and each have their own special power. Mates are for life, and they get a special mark that shows their bond. How cool!

It took me around three days to actually read this book. That was because I only had the PDF file and had to read it on the computer since PDF files usually have too small of text to read on my kindle. To tell you the truth, reading it on the computer makes me appreciate the book way less than if it was on my kindle or in paperback form. I was dragging through the book until about page 200. Then I was hooked.

Turen and Mia are a great couple. The passion between them never tires you out, like some romance novels. Each time they kiss it's like theyre meant to be together, and you can't wait to see them together again. The paranormal aspect of this book is also amazing. A great story with even greater characters. I will definitely be reading the next book in the series, and possibly KH's other books as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Betrayal's Shadow.