Angela's Reviews > Transgressions

Transgressions by Erastes

Feb 25, 12

Read from February 23 to 24, 2012

Ummm... This one makes my libido very high. God, I need to go to confession; my innocent had been contaminated! Haha Just kidding, it already is and I still read it. To be honest, the sex wasn’t part of why I continue to read it. There was war and injustice crime that I want to know what happened in the end. And if David and Jonathan was back together.
David’s father brings home a man to work for him named Jonathan. David had some feeling for him, but a guy Tobia had make him change his mind. But when David find out that Tobia is dead, his feeling went back to Jonathan. Their life was fine until a woman named Elizabeth want to marry David. She was heartbreak when he rejected her and she caught him and Jonathan together naked. She report her dad that David that he rape her using the secret to use as an evidence; description of David’s body. They were force to betroth. David decided to run away to join an army because he doesn’t want her and that no one believe him, especially Jonathan. He didn’t know that Jonathan also join... in his enemy side. Both struggled to stay away from each other by moving on to another man. Will they be able to forgive each other?
The ending was good, but I didn’t expect that one of my favorite characters is dead. So sad... Anyway, I have nothing else to say... Part of the story was amazing and sad, and the other part that make my hormone strange. Hahaha

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Transgressions.