Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages's Reviews > Night Marchers

Feb 28, 12

Recommended to Jenny Bynum by: The authors themselves
Recommended for: all genres
Read from February 23 to 28, 2012, read count: 1

5*****s!! I LOVED this book! It was full of alot of surprises and action! I totally fell in love with Kai and his desperation to keep Emma safe from the Night Marchers, and how much love and affection Kai gives to Emma! To know that Kai cant die is.....WOW! Jabbing himself in the heart and dropping, then Emma pulling out the knife, he just pops back alive. Thats my favorite part. The last result to get Emma to trust Kai! Then Kai's evil brother who is part of the Night Marchers, boy he is sure something else. Competing against his brother, killing the love of Kai's life and now going after Emma because she made eye contact with him, which she didnt know about! Then finding out that Emma looks exactly like Kai's fiancee that Kao Killed is just magnificent!! Then Emma being torn between Kai and Tristan and always wandering who she LOVES more. I also LOVE the Menehune's and the way they came up with naming themselves from stories they loved to read, such as Adam and Eve and the messenger boy whose name Paul! Absolutely LOVE them!
Night Marchers are soul steelers and Kao, Kai's Brother, is after Emma's soul and the only way to break the spell is for Emma to kill Kao or if someone takes her place!! You get stabbed and your soul taken you then become a Night Marcher. Awesome story, I absolutely enjoyed it and I cant wait to read Redemption! This book is full of suspence, surprises, and some comedy! Thanks ladies for an awesome read!!
Hahahaha! Loved the Chuck Norris jokes!!
Chuck Norris can kick you in the face with his fist.
Chuck Norris doesn't need twitter, He's already following you.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo went into hiding.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Marchers.