Melissa Haggerty's Reviews > The Dawn Of Angels

The Dawn Of Angels by Vivienne Malynn

F 50x66
Feb 23, 2012

Read in February, 2012

Angel books have taken the reading world by storm lately. I haven't been a part of that at all. The Dawn of Angels is my first angel book, and I am so happy that I decided to get into the angel craze. The Dawn of Angels was such an amazing book.

I love Kyra so much! She is such a strong girl and she really didn't take any crap from anyone. Her back story is really sad but watching her start to come to terms with her past was one of my favorite parts in this book. With Ashur's help she began to see that hope was still alive in the world. The authors did such an amazing job showing readers Kyra's emotional struggles.

When Ashur falls from Heaven to save Kyra I could tell there was more to that story. Their relationship is a little rocky, and Kyra really struggles to trust Ashur but I will be very interested in reading how their relationship grows in the next book. Ashur is strong and wants nothing more than to save Kyra and then continue to keep her safe. I know he's a guardian angel but still, he didn't have to fall for her.

There were so many colorful characters in this book! Ethan is a character that I cannot wait to learn more about. He also wants to protect Kyra, and he is willing to do anything to accomplish that. The shop keeper was actually a bit of a shock to me. He kept me guessing through the book, and last part with him threw me for a loop. Kyra's foster parents and Liv were explained well and had depth. I especially felt for Liv in this book.

I would say more but I don't want to spoil this book for someone else. I was pulled in right from the start and I didn't want to stop reading it. Now I am just waiting for the next book, so I can find out what happens.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dawn Of Angels.