Nicole Dykeman's Reviews > The Battle of the Labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Battle of the Labyrinth.

Quotes Nicole Liked

Rick Riordan
“You are okay?" he asked. "Not eaten by monsters?"
"Not even a little bit." I showed him that I still had both arms and both legs, and Tyson clapped happily.
"Yay!" he said. "Now we can eat peanut butter sandwiches and ride fish ponies! We can fight monsters and see Annabeth and make things go BOOM!"
I hoped he didn't mean all at the same time, but I told him absolutely, we'd have a lot of fun this summer.”

Rick Riordan
“You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed.”

Rick Riordan
“Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong.”

Rick Riordan
“Jumping out a window five hundred feet above ground is not usually my idea of fun. Especially when I'm wearing bronze wings and flapping my arms like a duck.”

Rick Riordan
“New lesson, class. Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is perfectly normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!" - Percy”

Rick Riordan
“Don't feel bad, I'm usually about to die.”

Rick Riordan
“Monkey bar," Annabeth said. "I'm great at these." She leaped onto to the first rung and start swinging her way across. She was scared of tiny spiders, but not of plummeting to her death from a set of monkey bars. Go figure.”