Anne OK's Reviews > Games of the Heart

Games of the Heart by Kristen Ashley

Mar 19, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads
Read from March 18 to 19, 2012

I can't even begin to put into words how much I enjoyed and loved reading Kristen Ashley's GAMES OF THE HEART.

(Full review to follow soon.)
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Games of the Heart.

03/19/2012 "THIS BOOK IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!"
03/19/2012 "Okay, I've cried, I've laughed and I ♥ Fin!!"
03/19/2012 "I absolutely want to strangle this crazy witch (and it is not Rhonda!)!!!!" 1 comment

message 1: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie I'm right behind ya, chick!! :)

Anne OK I'm so exited! Can't wait to hear what you think.

message 3: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Almost finished with book #2, At Peace. Book #3 dosen't appeal to me as much as Mike's story does, so I'm skipping to book #4!! Thankfully, they're stand alones!

message 4: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Anne, I decided to switch gears and read Sweet Dreams next by KA. Don't worry, though, I'm am SO going to read Games of the Heart, too! Just thought I'd take a break from The 'Burg since I have ADD and can get bored on the same series. I'll be back, though! ;)

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) I'm looking forward to your review!

message 6: by Leslie (new) - added it

Leslie Yeah, Kristen...Tate and Lauren (as you know) got off on the wrong foot, especially since he called her a "fat-ass!" (Even though he apologized and admitted he didn't mean it.) Although, it would've messed with me, too! Anyway, they just worked their first shift together and still don't see eye-to-eye, but, we all know that won't last! (Winking...) ;)

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Hey, you loved it, Anne! Great! ^__^ Looking forward to reading your review.

message 8: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Anne - thanks for the KA group invite!!!!

I loved this one too. I've had the hots for Mike Haines since At Peace.