Clarisse's Reviews > The Forever Girl

The Forever Girl by Rebecca  Hamilton

Mar 08, 12

Read from March 03 to 08, 2012

I did receive this book for review but that doesn't change or effect my opinion of this book :

The main charter Sophia is an outcast in her town. She has only two friends and works at the local diner. Whispers of her being a witch float around between all the religious types. Not to mention an annoying old lady who keeps threatening her to move out of her own house. Her friend Ivory is probably more of her best friend than Lauren is. Ivory has many secrets of her own but not willing to share them with anyone just like Sophia. Lauren is more full of life then Sophie and Ivory put together,shes always so bubbly.

Sophia finds out that she may just be a descent of a witch. She tries to find tons of information on what she believes to be a curse on her family. The knowledge of the past and Salem witch trials of this book is unbelievable. The Author did do research and not just made it all up. She did make it all very believable and I do believe that all that stuff did happen back then.

After she meets the amazing Charles and let me say amazing because he is. Her whole life gets flipped around finding out about elementals who are more then what they seem to be. Can she trust Charles with her own secrets? Charles may just have some of his own.

At first they're relationship was kind of awkward such as him telling her he wants to be with her but he doesn't want to get close to her. But as their relationship develops so does Sophia. She becomes more trusting of herself and others. Her and Charles are a great match, they go together really well and their romance just makes you wanna keep reading to find out whats gonna happen next.

The action is this book is really good. All the pain that every character went through you can feel. Its all very detailed so that you can understand the pain or frustration going through their minds. I diffidently enjoyed this part of the book, I didn't think it was going to be as detailed as it was.

I can easily say that this book is amazing, I couldn't find one downfall. Your in Sophia's head a lot but her thoughts are not all crazy and jumbled. They make a lot of since and helps you feel how she feels. Anyone can get to know her very easily while reading this book, which makes it an easy read. I did finish this book within four days only because I kept getting interrupted. I would diffidently recommend this book to anyone who loves stories about paranormal romance and action.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Forever Girl.

03/06/2012 page 180