Nawnee's Reviews > Edge of Danger

bookshelves: hot-and-steamy-yum-yum
Recommended to Nawnee by: Brynn Rotchford
Recommended for: Everyone
Read from February 06 to 07, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 2

I liked this book in the Edge series, having not read a book by Cherry Adair before my sister lent me the first book, I was impressed with her writing style and the way she blended the paranormal with her characters every day life. I just recently reread this the first book, realizing that I never did finish the series. This story came out in 2006 and was one of the first of it's kind. After rereading this book I got sucked into the story again, and the need to know if these brothers were successful in breaking a curse that's been on their family for generation. The three brothers are part of an anti-terrorism operative, T-FLAC’s classified paranormal unit. Gabriel Edge protects the world from the forces of evil using a mysterious telepathic power as ancient as his Scottish heritage. Gabriel's latest mission is to recover and extremely dangerous invention that was stolen from a covert lab in Arizona. Gabriel's only lead is in the memories of a brilliant young scientist who helped to create the device. From Gabriel’s first contact, Eden Cahill leaves an undeniable impression. Gabriel must form a bond with Eden to access her memories, and use his psychic gift, the fastest way to form this bond is through sex. This is where the family curse could really rear up and bite him in the butt.

If you love paranormal romance I would recommend this series to you they are a fun, interesting, and romantic read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Edge of Danger.