Marulett's Reviews > Out of the Dark

Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with these utterly compelling, nerve racking, heart racing books that it´s a pity we only have 5 stars to rate books.

OOTD starts off right where Just One Drop left us breathless and pre-ordering the 4th book and saying out loud "I need to read the next book noooooow!!"

I enjoyed every second of it! The book is everything you expect and more!

I´ll post a full review over the weekend, I need to process all the stuff I just read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of the Dark.

06/10/2012 "Thanks Quinn Loftis!!! :)
"
06/12/2012
55.0% "I have no clue how Quinn does this, but every book is better than the previous one!!!"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laura Haha! I love it!

Marulett Thanks! ;)

I just read the first chapter of OOTD!! I want the whole book now!! LOL

Did you read it?

Laura Oh yeah...I hope the next book comes out ASAP! LOL!

Marulett Ohh yesss...please write fast Quinn!!

Amy The Book Diaries My daughter read all three back to back last week and then cried when I told her the 4th wasn't out yet.... I told her I feel the same way.... The wait is brutal!

Marulett Hey Amy!! Yes indeed it is!!

And after reading the 1st chapter of OOTD, it became worst! LOL

The BookWhisperer I can't wait....

Marulett me either! LOL

The BookWhisperer I just read the excerpt as well. Oh my goodness. I loved the babies talk... Also, I am really liking Rachel and her mate. In the little that we know of them I just have this feeling they are going to be good people.

Marulett Yes!!! I totally agree!!

And the baby talk was soooo cute!!!

Patsy Espinosa Ya falta poooocooo!!!! We are less than a month away!! weee

Marulett Yeah!!! No falta nada!!! One month and that´s it!!!
Did you read the teasers??

Amy The Book Diaries Teasers are the WORST! They just frustrate me more because I want the book :)

Marulett Couldn´t agree more!! But they do make the wait more bearable...did you read the one about the baby talk between Dec & Jen?? They are soooo cute!!!

Amy The Book Diaries yes, it was very cute :)

Froggarita the wait is killing me! I need to know what is going to happen next! LOL

Marulett Me too!!! The time can't go by fast enough!!

Froggarita I love that picture of stewie! its exactly how I feel sometimes waiting for some of my favorite series books! the whole time chanting how many days left until the book is out ;)

Laura I just finished it and was awesome!!!

Marulett I bet it was!!!! Can´t wait to get more Dec!! :P

Laura Dec is so alpha male that I was eating it up! ;D

Marulett yeah...I stayed until 4 in the morning reading it...it´s gonna be a long day at work! LOL

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

is there going to be more books? if so when?

Marulett Hey Michele! Quinn once mentioned the series will have 6 books, no idea when the next one comes out though

message 26: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Loved this one!!! My fave of the series!

Marulett Erin wrote: "Loved this one!!! My fave of the series!"

message 28: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Marulett wrote: "Erin wrote: "Loved this one!!! My fave of the series!"

Yes, one of my fave as well! did you read the first chapter of book 5?? it´s up in Quinn´s page :))"

Yes! Saw it the other day, I'm so excited!! =)

Marulett Yeah me too, I think the book is coming out in October :)

message 30: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin Marulett wrote: "Yeah me too, I think the book is coming out in October :)"

Seems like all the good ones are Sept/Oct! LOL

Marulett Yeah...you´re right! ;)