Jennie Smith's Reviews > Love Me

Love Me by Bella Andre

Jan 08, 13

I was so glad that I had this one to follow up right after Take Me because I was dying for it! (Don't you just love it when it is there and you don't have to wait?!) Janica and Luke have been fighting the attraction for at least five years and it all comes to a head when Luke has a bad day at work and winds up on Janica's doorstep. Luke has always been the one to keep it together, be the role model big brother, be the amazing doctor and so on and so on... but he has never let himself fall for anyone. Janica has always been the one who is Lily's little sister and seems to be the strong one, yet Luke quickly finds out that looks can be deceiving. I love the dynamics between these too for so many reasons. They are completely made for each other but they keep chasing that fact around and trying to find faults in it. Just as with Bella Andre's other novel, when they do decide to give in... boy do they! Such a great addition to this series and I am so happy we are able to see where things landed! Loved it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Me.