Taria Reed's Reviews > Adam

Adam by Jacquelyn Frank

Feb 23, 12

bookshelves: angels-demons
Read from February 22 to 23, 2012, read count: 1

OH GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!! I swear I'm only 2hrs into the audiobook and I'm ready to slit my wrists!! I swear if things progress the way they are going I'm going to be hanging from my closet before the night is over.

update: book complete

Book Review - I actually REALLY liked this book. The beginning was extremely depressing and left me screaming WTF, but once I could figure out the gist of the story I was more than happy to keep going. There is lots of action and emotion. I love Jasmine's witt. The story jumped around to every previous character's pov. I felt that all the extra povs took away from Jasmine and Adam's love story but it helped move the overall story along. There were some things that happened that left me wondering why the heck the author put that in there because there simply wasn't an explaination. I wish the author didn't leave so many questions about the mystery demon unanswered, but hey what can we do about it now. I even listened to the last hour or so of the book just to make sure I didn't miss a big reveal or something...i didn't.

Narrator Review - Xe Sands did an amazing job throughout the entire series. With these six books she has jumped to my favorite narrator's list. Her male voices were sexy as all hell (yeah I said it...lol) and her female voices were different and CONSISTANT enough to allow you to tell the character's apart. I'll definitely hit audible and find other books she has narrated.

Book - 4 stars
Narrator - 4.5 stars

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adam.

message 1: by Xe (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:56PM) (new) - added it

Xe Sands I'm so glad you enjoyed the series, Taria! Thanks so much for your kind words (oh those sexy, sexy demons...).

message 2: by Xe (new) - added it

Xe Sands BTW, I asked Jacquelyn Frank about that demon...and she wouldn't tell me either :)

Taria Reed glad to know I didn't miss anything. I was scouring for a short story or something.