Anita Dalton's Reviews > Jim Goad's Gigantic Book of Sex

Jim Goad's Gigantic Book of Sex by Jim Goad

3205057
I discussed Jim Goad's Gigantic Book of Sex over on IROB. You can read the whole review here.

Review snippet:

A couple of the real articles jumped out at me, mainly because they were utterly disgusting, though strangely fascinating. Some were just interesting in a web macro sort of way, like articles about relative penis size of various animals. The article “Strange Sex Laws” was pretty amusing.

ALASKA: Moose are not allowed to have sex on Fairbanks city streets.

Well, that just makes sense, right? Nothing worse than copulating mooses clogging up the snowy streets. But then we get to this:

Iowa: In the town of Ames, husbands must take no more than three sips of beer while in bed with their wives after sex.

I am left wondering what the hell happened in Ames that forced the city officials to think this was necessary. I’m sure it was epic. I could go on and discuss the foreign laws Goad dredged up, because they mostly involve animals and we covered the whole animal-sex thing with pugs and I’m bestiality-ed out at the moment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jim Goad's Gigantic Book of Sex.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tuck (new)

Tuck i wonder too, who is counting, in ames?