Giselle at Book Nerd Canada's Reviews > The Last Princess

The Last Princess by Galaxy Craze

Jan 16, 15

bookshelves: from-publishers, own, 2012, requested-for-review
Read on April 29, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Wonderful start to this series! I’m saying series because I’m not sure of it’s a trilogy. Holy!! Ever since Eliza’s parents are murdered by Hollister, and her two siblings are kidnapped, her life changes in a blink of an eye. She seeks revenge on the man who committed her family to such despair and I only wished she had more training so she could be a soldier. First, she’s in deep with the enemy camp, and manages to find some humanity with Wesley, the good-looking blonde haired, green eyed soldier. I love how Wesley was the only one who helped her. Who truly wanted to overthrow the New Guard and find peace at last.

Great world building! I love how Eliza flips between memories of the past and how different it was for the present. The world is wrecked and chaos ensued, yet Eliza does everything she can to find her brother and sister and that is quite remarkable. When Eliza was down, and her will was breaking, all I could do was cheer her on and make sure she survived. Yes, I’m definitely a fan of Eliza’s character. Eliza and Wesley are such wonderful characters, and I’m so glad that Galaxy Craze helped introduce us to their world.

The sequel better come out quickly, because I am definitely going to gobble up the next book. For fans of the dystopian genre, be sure to pick this one up. Romance, action, adventure, survival, heartaches, and even betrayal, where can you go wrong? You can’t!
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Princess.