Jeanbooknerd's Reviews > Forbidden

5519230
Feb 22, 12

bookshelves: reviews
Read in January, 2012 — I own a copy

Syrie & Ryan James’ Forbidden was an interesting take on the Angel genre. Its about the story of Claire who, once again, in on the move with her mother. She never thought she would ever make friends but finally has at her new school. She then meets Alec who would ultimately change her life.

The characters were very unique and will grow on you. The love triangle between Claire, Alec, and Neil was fun to read. Its not because I like to read about jealousy but it was a nice change to read it from the guys’ point of view. The paranormal aspect of the story was different from the norm. I loved reading about the strict lives of angels and how they cope with it.

The conclusion offered a really great twist. By the way it ended, it only promised that the following book would contain more action and the move to be more intense. The events are fast paced and exciting and is highly recommended to young adult/teen readers. This is a must read. It has definitely been added to my top 24 of all time favorite books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forbidden.