LaQuita (Just Us Girls)'s Reviews > Girl Meets Boy: Because There Are Two Sides to Every Story

Girl Meets Boy by Kelly Milner Halls

Feb 27, 12

Read in February, 2012

I had the opportunity to read Girl meets Boy. I thought it was very interesting to read two view points of the same event by both main characters. I think I first loved this idea when reading Bella's view in Twilight and then reading Edward's view in Midnight Sun.

It was great to see each view point written by a different author and not just by the same because not everyone thinks the same and even if you were the same sex and were at the same event/situation you would still see things differently.

I thought all the stories were written well and a few of the stories kept me wanting more then just a couple of pages each. I wanted to know what else happened to the characters and their relationship with each another. I also loved how each story was believable. Not everyone falls in love and lives happily ever after.

If you love to read stories and always wanted to know what went on with that other main character or, "what were they thinking," when a certain something happened in the book, then this is a great book for you.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl Meets Boy.