Kat ~ Forever Book Lover ♥ 's Reviews > Keeper of My Heart

Keeper of My Heart by Darcy Flynn

Feb 21, 12

bookshelves: blog-tour, contemporary, romance
Read in February, 2012

This entire review is also posted on my blog Forever Book Lover, you will also find an interview with Darcy Flynn.

You will love this book!! It was that good. The storyline was refreshing, it was a lovely tale proving once again that love triumphs despite obstacles along the way. If you are looking for a hot passionate romance book, you won't find it in this but what you will find is a sweet romantic story of two people finding their way to one another.. You will be delighted in the bantering between Katie and Max, you may even find yourself chuckling out loud a time or two. Max sometimes may have come across pompous, but Katie had a tendency to do "over the top" things. The author created some great secondary characters which added to the depth of Katie and Max. Ms. Flynn brought to life a realistic fishing town and within a few short pages, you felt that you were a resident in the quaint town of Paige Point.

The love that Katie has for Pop is sweet, it made me think of my own grandfather and what I would do for him if he asked. It was cute to find that love can still happen even in your twilight years.

Ms. Flynn spun a wonderful tale and I am sure you won't be disappointed . She is offering 5 copies of her book to 5 lucky winners. I recommend you filling out the form and enter to win this book.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Keeper of My Heart.