Paula Phillips's Reviews > Third Grave Dead Ahead

Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones

1969584
Feb 22, 2012

Read from February 21 to 23, 2012

OMG I am in love with this series, it is so fun and enjoyable. Charley Davidson is what most call a Grim Reaper , she is the light - the one that the dead can leave messages to pass on and to cross to the over side - think Jennifer Love Hewitt's Ghost Whisperer. However, Charley always seems to find herself in the middle of trouble and it's even worse now that she is seeing the Son of Satan - Reyes. Almost dying in the 2nd Book, Charley bound Reyes immortal body to his earthbound soul - and now he's mad and Charley can't fall asleep. So for Charley it's lucky she's not like you and me as it's thirteen days and counting. In Third Grave ahead , we discover that the guy who Reyes was sent to earthly prison for murdering is alive and well and Charley wanting to set things right with Reyes - sets out to find him but he might find her first and if he does the outlook isn't great for Charley. We discover why Policeman Owen Vaughn hates Charley's guts and why he has always wanted her dead , Charley recieves a Guardian and the role of Guardian brings surprising results as we read who the final canidate was, this part of the book definitely kept us guessing and when you read it , you won't believe it - trust me , it will make you chuckle.
Another amazing book in the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones and the only disappointing thing now is that I have to wait and wait and wait for book #4 Fourth Grave Beneath my feet to be released in 2013.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Third Grave Dead Ahead.

06/07 marked as: read