Tyler's Reviews > The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

Apr 23, 12

bookshelves: mysteries, 2012-in-books, favorites, chunky-books
Read from March 24 to April 04, 2012

This was my favorite of the Millennium books. I kept hoping it would never end! Jumping between character to character constantly was exciting. I liked getting to see so many different angles, sometimes jumping character in mid-action and picking it up again later.

I loved all the legal stuff, learning about the structure of Sapo and the background research. Its what I loved about the second book too. I think all the background research that has to be done first by the police and Blomkvist makes it so much more realistic. Then it when everything falls into place like its supposed to it's very satisfying. I also like how much Lisbeth grew in the book, this is the first time we really see her character grow and evolve, it was great.

The only thing I don't like is that there are no more! I love these stories and these characters and am totally sad to leave their world.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

03/24/2012 page 26
04/01/2012 page 336
60.0% "I'm gonna be so sad when this book is over and I remember there are no more, the story is so good!"
04/03/2012 page 408
72.0% "Its getting so good, I just want to keep reading!"
04/04/2012 page 452
80.0% "darn work getting in the way of my reading, the arrests are fabulous can't wait for the next courtroom scene though"
show 12 hidden updates…