mer's Reviews > Playing for Keeps

Apr 01, 12

bookshelves: favourites, a-contemporary-romance
Recommended to mer by: Jae
Read from March 28 to April 01, 2012

What a great read this one was! I enjoyed it from the beginning until the end. Why would I didn't like when I found humour the moment I started reading it. I laughed a lot that got mom looked at me with an odd expression on her face.

Haley and Jason had been neighbors for five years and they hadn't talk to each other then until they fought over Haley's flowers. I found it cute and quite unique. The way they met and talked for the first time was total different from other books I read. After they became friends, they were good with each other and spent a lot of time together. The two are fun people. They're playing a lot. They also shared same interests. Both are beautiful too. With chemistry between them, it made things lot better especially when they started dating. Jason was possessive, overprotective on her and Haley's kind and loving. They're so sweet!

Jason's fond of food was so hilarious. Thank goodness this was work of fiction because if it were in real world, I found it would hard to believe. I mean, always hungry, eat a lot, and didn't get fat. If it were me, eat a lot like Jason, no doubt I would gain 1kg.

I wish the cover wouldn't this plain. Anyway, I loved this book. It was easy reading, sweet, romantic, and funny. Recommended!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing for Keeps.

03/29/2012 page 37
17.0% "Chapter 5. Oh my gosh, so hilarious! I think I'm going to die from laughing non-stop."
03/29/2012 page 85
39.0% "After reading this far, I've noticed something. Most characters' name starting with J. I guess the author must really names with J."
06/11/2013 marked as: favourite
07/07/2013 marked as: read
07/07/2013 marked as: favourite
07/07/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lizzie I love this book too!

message 2: by mer (new) - rated it 5 stars

mer I know! I'm keeping tabs on this author. Looking forward to her other books.