Jill's Reviews > Out Of Control

Out Of Control by Shannon McKenna

Feb 21, 12

bookshelves: dangerouse-hero, sexy-army-types, sexy-cop-type, romantic-thriller
Read on February 21, 2012

Hmmm where to start.... I would like to say I am thoroughly enjoying the books by Shannon mckenna. Until a few days ago I had never heard of her and for a few years I have been reading mostly paranormal type books.
These are like a breath of fresh air. The men are awesome, Davey was a little nasty at times but Margot was very indecisive.. she even frustrated me a few times. I love theses mcloud brothers. Raised by a crazy paranoid dad, being made to be the crazy controlling self sufficient men they have be come. I always enjoy books that have that dark controlling male character, sexy as hell in my opinion. Davey, conner and Sean can be my dangerous heroes anyway.
The storyline is good too, full of suspense, a little creepy and scary, just the way I like it.
I definitely will be continuing with these books.. oh and on a even bigger plus side, this author really knows how to build sexual tension and writes a great sex scene :-)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out Of Control.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Just discovered her and have been having a McKenna fest here. On to number 3 now. Do you read on Kindle? Trying to find kindle books I can borrow. I live in Europe so cannot lend books but I can borrow them.

Jill Yeah I went crazy when i found her too. I am in Australia and I do read on the kindle but as far as I know we don't have any of those wonderful options here. Which sucks, you think they would make it a worldwide function.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yep - don't know why those of us living outside the U.S. should be discriminated against.