Angela Alsaleem's Reviews > Women Scorned

Women Scorned by Angela Alsaleem

Feb 27, 12

(Review from the author)

Women Scorned is, by far, the most twisted work I have ever completed (not to say that my other works aren't dark and disturbing as well). When people read this, or hear what it's about, they look at me with utter confusion and say,"But you're so nice." I have a hard time not laughing.

Do horror writers need to be cruel and psychotic to write this way? I sure hope not, because I've loved the genre since I could remember.

With Women Scorned I made it a point to tackle the concept of revenge and whether or not it really makes a person able to move on. I tried to showcase many different scorned women, some who might not have been very nice while living.

When I shared this book with my husband, he turned the lights on when he got up in the middle of the night for about two weeks following, and he loves horror just as much as I do. This made me proud. If I could disturb him (considering the fact that these types of stories make up the majority of what we read and watch), then I must've done something incredibly right.

See for yourself. It's my favorite book, to date. Camilla still haunts me. I've considered writing more, but I'm not sure just how to expand on this story.

Well, enjoy! And thanks for allowing me to entertain your wicked mind.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Women Scorned.

Joann(san diego shutterbug) i am entered to win this book, i so hope i win a copy. I dont think i have ever wanted to read a book so bad. the synopsis sounds really really good. **keeping my fingers crossed i win a copy***

Angela Alsaleem Joann wrote: "i am entered to win this book, i so hope i win a copy. I dont think i have ever wanted to read a book so bad. the synopsis sounds really really good. **keeping my fingers crossed i win a copy***"

I hope you enjoy it once you've had the chance to read it. Please leave a review. I love any kind of feedback on my work.

Thanks,
Angela

Joann(san diego shutterbug) it sounds amazing. I really hope i win a copy.*** crossing my fingers ***

Joann(san diego shutterbug) i didnt win a copy. I is sas :(... i was hoping i would win copy. I guess i can wait the 4 month wait that the library has for your book. I was so hoping i would win a copy. Oh well maybe next time. :(

Angela Alsaleem you can purchase it now for a discounted rate at barnes and noble online. then you'll get a copy in a couple weeks when it releases. Not a bad deal. Let me know how it works out for you. Sorry you didn't get one. I think my publishers gave the copies by drawing names.