Rebecca Berto's Reviews > One Pink Line

One Pink Line by Dina Silver

Feb 21, 12

Read in February, 2012

ABOUT:

One Pink Line follows the stories of Sydney and Grace. The story begins with Sydney about to enter college. She’s found her true love, Ethan, and college is going to change the rest of her life. Will the distance tear them apart? Grace is a girl who has a loving, nuclear family. But she feels different to other girls–for one thing, she towers above her classmates. She begins to question who she is. Is there something about her she doesn’t know?

MY THOUGHTS:

I love that we follow these ladies through years of their lives, as they face troubles and grow up. One Pink Line feels like reading two people’s lives written in a book. Dina Silver does an impeccable job of creating a story that builds and builds in tension until you don’t have a choice but to read it as fast as you can so you can finally get some sleep.

You know you’ve read a great novel when you think of the message and its themes days after you’ve finished reading. I’m lucky to have read Dina Silver’s novel. It’s given me a lot to think about regarding youth pregnancy, and family and friend relationships.

One Pink Line is a truthful story about how loves sprouts, develops and lives on. Not only will this book stay with you for long after you close the pages, but it will also catch you by your collar and squeeze tighter until you finish the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Pink Line.