Wraith Tate's Reviews > Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume

Jul 06, 2010

did not like it
bookshelves: fantasy, movie-tie-in, hellboy
Read in March, 2010

I became less and less fond of this author's writing style the further I got into the book. If I didn't have a very strong dislike of leaving a book unfinished, I would have put this thing down a long time ago. Sufficient to say that my inner editor was flailing madly by the time I finished the last page. I should be enjoying the book, not thinking about how I could have written it better.

Oh, and note to Mr. Greenberger: There's no such thing as a "Tesler coil." What you're looking for is called a "TESLA coil." Get an editor who's actually competent and will notice things like that for you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hellboy II The Golden Army Volume.

message 1: by Reed (new)

Reed Barthold Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... Can you spell attitude?

Wraith Tate Reed wrote: "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... Can you spell attitude?"

I see - I guess I'm not supposed to have a problem with incorrect spelling and grammar in a professionally published book. My bad.