Donna's Reviews > Matched

Matched by Ally Condie

Feb 20, 12

did not like it
bookshelves: hate-it, dystopia

Trash. I want to trash this away so badly! But I paid $18 for it. What to do? Because i ain't picking this piece of garbage ever again!

To Fans: sorry if you find this offensive. I am not a civilized person with my words 'specially when it comes to review.

TOP REASON WHY I HATED IT: The world Condie created has no creativity, quite similar to many out there. Many things make no sense at all, whatsoever. Someone else can take the world she created and make it more beautiful. I hate the way she writes! The narration is super annoying. I cannot stand Cassia. I mean she's a sweet girl in a way I guess... ugh, the lack of connection!!! I don't feel connected to this story in this book at all. I mean Cassia throws in questions a lot but I find myself rolling my eyes.

Excuse me, but I show no respect to books like these at all! NO NO NO. Call me crazy but I have the right to write down my opinions.

The only PRO to me: The general plot of this book is nice just that Condie doesn't organize well for me.

Ugh, I speak no more now.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Matched.