Kris's Reviews > A Touch Morbid

A Touch Morbid by Leah Clifford

Feb 28, 12

bookshelves: review-copy, paranormal, books-reviewed
Read from February 20 to 24, 2012

A Touch Morbid is as dark and sexy as A Touch Mortal promised it to be. Eden gets a new look with green replacing the pink highlight and her new pixie-ish haircut, and Az is back in her life. However, they have both suffered heavy losses in their face-off against Luke. They need each other more than ever now in these uncertain times.

One big difference from book one is that there aren't time skips. The second is that Jarrod and Kristen have become narrators as well. Jarrod's relationship with a mortal brings another important character into the story while Kristen's narrative opens us to another side of a key character. Jarrod's perspective becomes crucial in pointing out changes in Eden that we wouldn't pay attention to otherwise, and it allows us to see the changing dynamics in the group's functions with Adam and Libby out of the picture.

As I mentioned earlier, there is more dark and sexy in this book. Leah further develops character relationships. Prepare yourself for hot scenes, sweet scenes, and some surprising reveals. I found myself falling in love and/or sympathizing with characters that I wanted to hate, and I fell deeper in love with characters that I liked from book one.

Eden forms new alliances, and she faces old friends in new lights. As Eden learns more about Siders, she faces new, dangerous threats that may potentially bring about her downfall. I eagerly anticipate book three in Leah Clifford A Touch trilogy!

Original post at Imaginary Reads
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Touch Morbid.