Tammy Schneider's Reviews > The Lost Girls: Three Friends. Four Continents. One Unconventional Detour Around the World.

The Lost Girls by Jennifer Baggett

F_50x66
Feb 28, 12

Read from February 19 to 24, 2012

This book was more of a travel memoir than actual fiction, although there were some sub-stories and self-realization moments that I found thought-provoking. Amanda, Holly, and Jen described their adventures so vividly evoking all senses making me feel like I was traveling along side of them. Many people love to travel, but they aren't so interested in hearing about someone else's travel. If this is you, this probably isn't the book for you. I love to travel AND I love to hear about anyone else traveling wanting to know all the details-the history, culture, food, adventure, etc. If this is you, you will love this book. When I had previewed this book and saw they were traveling in mostly third world countries staying in hostels, I thought I might be disappointed, as I wanted Italy, Spain, England...give us a few luxuries, but instead this opened my eyes to so many other experiences adding new destinations to my travel list! Loved it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Girls.